OFFICE FOR LOCAL ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
Dalibor Đogović, head of the office
Tell: +382 (0) 69 840 551
Office for local economic development activity:
- It plans, coordinates, monitors and conducts activities of local economic development, in cooperation with the mayor / president of the municipality and other authorities within the city / municipal administration;
- Manages the database and analyzes local economic development data;
- It establishes, coordinates and manages public-private dialogue;
- Co-ordinates business related to marketing and attracting foreign and domestic investments;
- It monitors external sources of financing and provides information on the possibilities for their exploitation;
- Prepare and implement projects of local economic development;
- It provides support to the private sector (SMBs, entrepreneurs and potential investors) in accordance with the stated and / or recognized needs;
- It also undertakes other activities in order to improve the business environment and business conditions.
The Office monitors and participates in the activities of the working groups dealing with the development of strategic documents and decisions related to local economic development of the municipality. Actively participate in the work of the Economic Council of the municipality.