Public call for financing projects for young entrepreneurs in 2020
Commission for Allocation of Funds for Financing Projects for Young Entrepreneurs of Municipality Bijelo Polje pursuant to Articles 3 and 5 of the Decision on Allocation of Funds for Financing Projects for Young Entrepreneurs in 2020 ("Official Gazette of Montenegro - Municipal Regulations", No. 38/20) announce
for the distribution of funds for financing projects for young entrepreneurs in 2020
1. Unemployed persons up to the age of 30, who want to start their own business and have a residence in Bijelo Polje, are invited to submit their applications to the Public Invitation.
The funds provided by the budget of the Municipality of Bijelo Polje are distributed for business plans that contribute to the achievement of the goals set in the strategic documents, programs and plans of the Municipality, which in particular:
- encourages the economic development of the municipality,
- encourages the development of agriculture and rural areas (by improving fruit growing, vegetables, livestock, implementation of programs in rural areas that contribute to the tourist development of the city, encourage the development of organic agricultural production, etc.)
- create conditions and encourage the development of tourism and crafts,
- contributes to the affirmation and valorization of the cultural potential, traditions and cultural peculiarities of the municipality, raising the level of culture and preservation of cultural heritage,
- contributes to the development of sports and physical culture,
- contributes to the preservation and protection of the environment,
- encourages the development of intellectual services.
2. The Decision on the Budget of the Municipality of Bijelo Polje for 2020, as well as the Decision on the Allocation of Funds for Financing Projects for Young Entrepreneurs in 2020, envisages a total of 20,000 euros for all the listed incentives.
Unemployed young people can apply with a maximum of two business plans, with only one plan being supported.
Unemployed young people can apply for the total amount or for part of the funds for the implementation of activities from the business plan and are obliged to indicate this in the application for the Public Invitation.
The maximum amount of funds allocated for the business plan may not exceed 20% of the total amount provided by the budget of the Municipality for the support of young entrepreneurship.
Unemployed young people are obliged to implement all activities defined by the business plan in a period of 6 months.
3. The public call for the distribution of funds for financing projects intended for young entrepreneurs in 2020, is open 15 days from the date of its publication on the website and bulletin board of the Municipality of Bijelo Polje.
4. The application for the Public Invitation is submitted to the Commission for Allocation of Funds for Financing Projects for Young Entrepreneurs, on the prescribed form and submitted to the office of the Municipality of Bijelo Polje.
5. In the sealed envelope, unemployed young people who want to start their own business enclose:
- grant application, business plan proposal,
- a certified copy of the ID card,
- Unemployment certificate from the records of the Employment Service of Montenegro,
- statement of the project applicant on legal responsibility,
- statement of the submitter of the business plan proposal that after signing the contract he/she will submit proof of registration,
- three printed and one electronic version of the business plan on CD.
6. The business plan should contain:
- Basic information: Brief description of the business plan,
- Analysis of markets, products and services, Location,
- Estimate of investments;
- Business plan co-financing;
- Business Expenditure Plan;
- Supporting documents.
7. The elimination criteria for the proposed business plan are:
- lack of formal conditions for applying for a business plan,
- the business plan does not correspond to the proposed areas from item 1, paragraph 2 of the Public Invitation,
- if it includes activities within the competence of the Government of Montenegro, such as education, health, social protection, etc.,
- requesting financial resources for the purchase and distribution of humanitarian aid,
- which is based exclusively on the one-time production, preparation and printing of books, brochures, bulletins, magazines, etc., if the publication of such publications is not part of a broader program or more comprehensive and continuous activities,
- includes activity that is considered illegal or harmful to the environment and a danger to human health.
8. Beneficiaries of financial resources after the implementation of activities defined by the business plan are obliged to continue their economic activity for at least 12 months after the completion of the project.
9. The criteria for scoring business plans for the allocation of funds are:
- The applicant has references and capacities for successful implementation of the business plan,
- Innovative aspect of the business plan,
- The goals of the plan are measurable, realistic and time-bound,
- Co-financing a business plan,
- The budget of the business plan is realistically presented and harmonized with the activities,
- Sustainability of a business idea.
10. The provisions of the Decision on Criteria, Manner and Procedure for Allocation of Funds for Financing NGOs ("Official Gazette of Montenegro") apply accordingly to the scoring procedure, determining the ranking list, making and publishing the decision on allocation of funds, concluding contracts, monitoring the implementation of the business plan and other issues. - Municipal regulations ”, No. 4/17).
11. Information on all issues of importance for the Public Invitation can be obtained every working day from 12 to 14 hours in the Office for Youth in the sports hall in Nikoljac or by phone 069 / 371-533 (contact person Mirha Kasumović).
In Bijelo Polje,
November 26, 2020. year
President of the Commission,
Application for the Public Call for Allocation of Funds for Financing Business Plans Intended for Support to Young Entrepreneurship in 2020... docx
Statement of the project applicant – young entrepreneurs 2021... dosx
Statement of the submitter of the business plan proposal that after signing the contract he will submit proof of registration of the activity... docx