European Exchange Program for young and future entrepreneurs
The Agency for Local Democracy offers young entrepreneurs (refers to the age of the business - businesses younger than 3 years and people with a business idea) to stay abroad in order to improve their business or develop a business idea, within the SEE SMART SMEs project in the 12th cycle of the European exchange program for entrepreneurs.
It also offers the opportunity for domestic, more experienced entrepreneurs (owners or members of management structures for more than 3 years) to host motivated entrepreneurs from abroad in order to adopt fresh ideas, new products, enter new markets and internationalize their business.
The aim of the project is to encourage the exchange of experiences and ideas, networking and discovering new markets for entrepreneurs, who through work in the period from 1 to 6 months with experienced entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to gain skills to successfully run small / medium enterprises.
The program covers the cost of new entrepreneurs for a stay of 500 to 1,100 euros per month, depending on the state, and provides support for finding partners. Additional funding is provided for people in need of disability support.
For a new entrepreneur (potential):
- skills development through work in a small or medium enterprise abroad;
- easier start-up or strengthening of an existing one;
- access to new markets - internationalization of work;
- opportunities for cooperation with partners abroad.
For an experienced entrepreneur (host):
- the possibility of developing fresh ideas brought to the company by a motivated entrepreneur;
- special skills or knowledge of the new entrepreneur;
- discovering different business methods and new contacts;
- informing about other markets and business conditions;
- the possibility of achieving long-term business cooperation.
Who can apply :
- New entrepreneurs (NE) who have decided to start their own business, or have already started it in a period not exceeding three years - to stay abroad at HPP;
- experienced entrepreneurs (HE) who are owners / members of the management of a small or medium enterprise for more than three years - as hosts (without financing).
The application is done through the online registration platform www.erasmus-entrepreneurs.eu
ie https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/erasmusentrepreneurs/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.welcome , where you need to explain your motives, stay plan, post a CV and basic business plan, as well as choose interests - business area, desired country (s) and language of communication.
The project partners are the Agency for Local Democracy Nikšić, Entrepreneurship Teaching Initiative (Austria), Confartigianato Servizi (Italy), EDA Enterprise Development Agency (Banja Luka), National Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development (Northern Macedonia), Association for Information and Communication Technologies (Kosovo), Association of Building Materials Manufacturers (Turkey).
The SEE SMART SMEs project is funded by the European Commission.
The Agency for Local Democracy and the Ulcinj Business Alliance are the contact organizations in Montenegro in the 12th cycle of the program, and in the previous period they were the Chamber of Commerce of Montenegro and the non-governmental organization ADP "ZID".